Our sponsored walk is going to be held on 18th April 2014 at 11:00am. Meet at the club walking to the beach and back. Refreshments on return. For more info call in or Give us a call!
- Choir on Mondays 5:45-6:45 with Donna Roche. Plus Individual singing lessons available
- Mini Mosos. Creative learning through music movement, 6 months to 7 years on Monday afternoons
- Mcgrath School of Irish Dancing. Sat 4:30-5:30. Pay as you go
- Piano Lessons with grades, violin lessons with grades
- Theory of music with grades
- New ukulele lessons
- Musical instrument very low cost rental for 4 month term
- A new acoustic and electrical orchestra . All instruments welcome. Fortnightly rehearsals from age 12 upwards and only musicians who can play their instruments
Klub Muzik opened in 1996 with Keyboard classes and in 2006 built on an extension of Riverstown Community Centre to accommodate Drums, Guitars, Violins, Banjo, Keyboards, Saxophone, Flute, Piano accordion, Mandolin, Tin Whistle, Recorder, Trumpet, Music/Art/Drama, teaching young children and youth to play musical instruments.
Klub Muzik has a board of Directors, is a Limited Company by Guarantee, has Charitable Status and Audited accounts.
With the volume of pupils now approximately 250 we are now in need of extending the club.
We are asking for any help with fundraising ideas, sponsorship and donations to raise €30,000 matching funds for the new building project.
The club has opened 2 accounts for donations in the name of Klub Muzik
Tramore Credit Union No. 12567-9
Bank of Ireland, Tramore No. 96559895 sort code 90-47-04
Or donations can be given direct to the club.
We are asking the residents of Tramore if they could donate €2 per household to this project. The population of Tramore is 10,000 and this would raise €20,000 for the club.
We are calling to all the local businesses with a letter plus a copy of a DVD outlining the plans of the new building . Any donations you can give to the club will be gratefully appreciated.
The facility is open for everyone in Tramore and will be a huge benefit to children in the future. We provide low cost music lessons and subsidised in some cases.
No child will be turned away from the club.
When the new building is completed we will have a Recording Studio, Soundproof band rehearsal room, soundproof drum room, extended hall for small performances and an extra teaching room.
If you have an old musical instrument that you no longer use please consider donating to the club for our loan scheme, helping children who do not have their own instrument.
Thanking you for your help.
Kay & David